Julia Job is a lawyer at MKRG and specialises in the fields of commercial, corporate and employment law as well as real estate law issues.
She provides comprehensive advice on all issues relating to the sale, acquisition and merger of companies, corporate and employment law issues as well as questions of corporate succession.
Services are provided to national as well as international companies, shareholders and managing directors for any kind of internal and external disputes as well as liability issues.
Julia Job also advises in the field of real estate law. In particular, this includes advice on real estate transactions and project development.
She has been working for MKRG since January 2020. During her professional training she gained experiences working for international commercial law firms and in the legal department of a multinational corporation.
Fields of activity
- Advice in corporate law disputes
- Advice on the sale, acquisition and merger of companies
- Advice on the choice of the appropriate legal form and drafting of contracts
- Advice on the formation of corporations and partnerships
- Advice on collective and individual labour law issues
- Advice and structuring of corporate succession
- Construction and project-related legal advice
- Advice on the management of property
- Advice on and implementation of real estate transactions
- Commercial and Corporate law
- Real estate law
- Employment law
- Rechtsanwaltskammer Düsseldorf