Marie Schmidt is a lawyer at MKRG and specialises in the fields of Corporate & Entrepreneurship as well as Banking & Finance.
She focuses on corporate transactions and advises companies, shareholders and managing directors on corporate law matters. This particularly involves disputes between companies and managing directors as well as shareholder disputes.
Furthermore, she advises many factoring companies on legal disputes with debtors, customers and insolvency administrators (in particular with view to Paulian actions) as well as on contracts.
She is also active in the field of commercial law and specialises in litigation.
Marie Schmidt has joined our team in April 2019. Previously, she gained experience in international law firms, especially in the legal fields of corporate law, mergers & acquisitions and banking & finance.
Fields of operation
- Advice and support on the sale and acquisition of enterprises
- Advice and support during due diligence processes
- Advice on corporate law matters to companies, shareholders and managing directors
- Advice on and drafting of contracts
- Civil litigation
- Corporate law and M&A
- Financial law, in particular relating to factoring
- Trade law
- Insolvency law
- Düsseldorf Bar Association