Seminar: Employment law for interim managers
On 19 October 2017, the MKRG partners Dr. Stefan Krüger and Dr. Dr. Jörg Podehl as well as Michael Klipp will give a lecture on employment law for interim managers at the Wirtschaftsclub Düsseldorf GmbH, Blumenstraße 14, 40212 Düsseldorf.
The program is as follows:
Warnings and terminations:
- Compulsory redundancy
- Person-related terminations
- Dismissal on grounds of conduct
- Typical cases in the interim manager’s workday
Employment rehabilitation without insolvency:
- Legal bases
- Changes in working conditions
- Downsizing/collective dismissal
Handling of the works council:
- Principles of the works constitution
- Participation rights of the works council
- Enforceability of the participation rights of the works council
The seminar addresses interim managers, providers and interim management personnel.
Theoretical knowledge transfer through lectures and presentation of practical examples supplemented by discussions and exchange of experience.
Further information about the seminar and registration can be found here.