Dr. Martin Blüm advises, predominantly, national and international companies in all matters of private and public construction law, real estate law and public commercial law.
The focus of his work in the area of real estate and construction law lies on the advice on construction projects in the domain of building construction, civil engineering and plant construction (German and international). Furthermore, Dr. Blüm attends to all issues relating to the drafting of contracts for purchase, lease and supply agreements.
The main issues of activity of the Public Commercial Law Department are, above all, construction planning and building regulations law, land use law, emissions-prevention law, monument protection law, neighbourhood law, levies and charges law, rights of way and public contract law.
The focus of his legal work lies in the development of pragmatic solutions. In doing so, Dr. Blüm places highest value on knowledge of the clients´ industry and activities in order to point out the available solutions and to coordinate the further steps together with the clients.
Should, in a conflict situation, an out-of-court settlement be impossible, Dr. Blüm successfully advises and represents his clients in German courts as well as in national and international arbitration proceedings (both ad hoc and institutional arbitration).
Dr. Blüm joined MKRG in February 2021. Previously, he worked for leading international commercial law firms in Germany and abroad as part of his training, as well as for the German mission in New York (USA). After completing his training, Dr. Blüm worked for several years in a supra-local commercial law firm in the areas of construction, plant engineering and real estate law as well as in the litigation and arbitration department.
FIELDS OF OPERATION
- Advice on the development of building projects
- Advice on the drafting of contracts for plant construction
- Advice on infrastructure projects
- Advice and support in planning approval procedures
- Advice and support in land use plan procedures
- Advice and support in building permit procedures
- Advice on the purchase and rental of real estate
- Advice and execution of real estate transactions
- Preparation of legal opinions
- Training events
- Conducting litigation and evidence proceedings
- Conducting national and international arbitration proceedings
- Real estate and construction law
- Plant construction law, German and international
- Property law
- Commercial tenancy law
- Real estate brokerage law
- Public commercial law
- Construction planning and building regulations law
- Land use law
- Emissions prevention law
- Monument protection law
- Neighbourhood law
- Municipal law
- Legislation on levies
- Rights of way
- Public contract law
- Court proceedings
- Arbitration (ad hoc and institutional arbitration)
- Düsseldorf Bar Association
- Deutscher Anwaltsverein (German Association of Lawyers)
- ARGE Baurecht im DAV (Construction Law Working Group of the German Association of Lawyers)