Tax Accountant and lawyer Dr. Helmut Schnädter is a partner at MKRG, where he advises clients on all aspects of domestic and international tax law.
He focuses in particular on revenue taxation, in particular with regard to corporate taxation. His expertise lies in solutions-oriented tax support with respect to transactions as well as corporate restructurings, taking into account international aspects as well as transfer pricing issues. Dr. Schnädter also has a broad experience regarding accounting law and transaction-specific aspects. He advises corporates as well as individuals on their respective tax affairs. As a result, Dr. Schnädter is regularly involved in M&A transactions and other issues relating to corporate, financial and commercial law. His aim is always to safeguard the client’s assets in line with specified targets, and to ensure that the demands of the tax authorities do not exceed the legally defined limits. The feasibility of the measures involved is also always kept in mind. Aspects of compliance, transparency and reputation have to be observed and aggressive tax planning should be avoided. When it comes to cross-border transactions involving at least one EU country and another, aggressive tax planning meanwhile results in a reporting requirement to the tax authorities.
Dr. Helmut Schnädter has been with MKRG since 2015, prior to which he had been a partner in one of the leading international firms of tax advisors and auditors since 1986.
Fields of operation
- Advice on questions of corporate and profit taxation
- Advice on tax structuring and restructuring
- Advice on transfer pricing structures
- Tax advice before, during and after M&A transactions
- Tax advice on financing and share issues
- Advice on accounting questions
- Advice on succession planning
- Advice on miscellaneous tax matters
- Representation vis-à-vis to the tax authorities and courts
- (German) tax law
- International tax law
- Transfer pricing
- Company law and M&A
- Commercial law
- Financial law
- Accounting rules
- Fiscal offenses law
- Cologne Chamber of Tax Consultants
- Düsseldorf Bar Association